Woolly Pocket Living Wall Planter 2
Drive your plants up the wall with the living wall planter! Create an instantly lush vertical garden and experience the magical fun of plants in any location.
Don’t have a lot of space to garden? Grow-up instead of out and change a plain wall into a green wall.
Woolly Pocket is a modular, self-watering vertical garden planter made in the USA from durable, 100% recycled milk jugs and is BPA-free which means it is safe for growing edibles. Its breathable, vented shell promotes strong healthy roots. The planter works indoors and out, on walls, and on fences.
To create a beautiful living wall, follow these four easy steps:
- Step 1: Simply attach the hook to wall or fence and hang planter up.
- Step 2: Fill the planter with your favorite plants and soil up to soil level line. Hand water thoroughly to prime planter and establish roots.
- Step 3: Hang the planter by sliding the planter on the tank hooks The rounded compact shape makes LWP2 easier to hold, lift and hang.
- Step 4: Water using the self-watering tank. Simply fill LWP2's integrated watering well with approximately one liter of water and keep plants watered for up to two weeks (depending on climate and species). Drip irrigation is available for larger installations.
- Woolly Pocket is a modular, self-watering vertical garden planter made in the USA from durable, 100% recycled milk jugs.
- Woolly Pocket is BPA-free which means it is safe for growing edibles.
- Woolly Pockets’ breathable, vented shell promotes strong healthy roots.
- The planter works indoors and out, on walls, and on fences.
- Made in the USA
- All Hardware included.
- Measures 8"x 11.75" x 8"
- 1.2 lbs.
- Planter Unit
- Divider piece for watering
- Wall Mount
- Hardware for mounting
My favorite feature is the self-watering basin and breathable surface of the planter.
I love my Woolly Pocket Planter! Creating a vertical garden has never been easier. As a renter, I didn't want to go through the trouble of building a raised bed when I knew I would only be able to use it temporarily. The Woolly Pocket Planter allowed me to grow my veggie and herbs without the hassle, and will be easy to transport when I move out. The planter hangs very similarly to a picture frame and can be set on a indoor wall, an outdoor fence, or a wooden post. My favorite feature is the self-watering basin and breathable surface of the planter. My herbs grew quickly, are healthy and now require minimal care thanks to Woolly Pocket's smart design.