Save water and money with the WaterHawk smart showerhead. Attractive LED displays water temperature and usage in gallons. Hydroelectric generator powers display with no need for batteries.
The WaterHawk clearly displays real-time water usage data, along with the temperature. It also has an attractive LED light to indicate when the water temperature is ready to get in the shower to avoid wasting water. The water flowing through the showerhead is measured in gallons and displayed to efficiently use your water. An internal hydroelectric generator powers the electronic display with no need for batteries.
- 6” diameter water usage and temperature display showerhead
- Hydraulic drive, no external power supply and no battery.
- Water temperature display with LED indicator light.
- Water flow display indicating the water use in gallons. After turning off the water for 10 minutes, the flow is cleared automatically for the next shower recount.
- Water display and temperature display rotate every five seconds.
- The LED light shows different colors according to different temperatures:
- Blue light= water temperature is less than 90°F (32°C)
- Green light = water temperature is between 90-108°F (32°C - 40°C)
- Red light =water temperature is between 108-122°F (42°C - 50°C)
- Flashing red light =water temperature is greater than 122°F (50°C)
An internal hydroelectric generator powers the electronic display, so no batteries are needed.
This is a really cool showerhead. Not only does it operate at a water efficient 2 gallons per minute, it also lets you know how many gallons of water you've used during your shower. It does this with a digital display that is powered by the movement of water through the unit. The readout is color coded in relation to the water temperature at the time, so as soon as the water is warmed to your favorite temperature, you'll know it's time to step in. An internal hydroelectric generator powers the electronic display, so no batteries are needed.