Philips Hue A19 White Ambiance Starter Kit
$130.00 Free Shipping!
Set your lights to wake you up or make them to pulse to music. These bulbs can change the color temperature from cool to warm colors which help you wake up naturally and fall asleep without unnatural sleep aids.
Decorate your home with 50 thousand shades of white, from warm to cool white. As the days get shorter, maximize the impact light has on your daily life. Use white light to help you feel refreshed in the morning, concentrate while working from home, unwind at night and so much more.
- Bridge wirelessly connects up to 50 lights & allows control from your smart device via Philips Hue app, among other home connection platforms.
- Smart LED light bulb with 50 thousand shades of white, from warm to cool white, perfect for any moment of your day
- Philips Hue can wake you up and go to sleep naturally, help you energize, read, concentrate and relax. Use the dimmer switch to trigger your lights for that special moment.
- A19 Bulbs fit into your current light fittings with an E26 medium base fitting; perfect for use in table and floor lamps, Plus Pendant, hanging, or other open fixtures.
- Energy Start Certified
- 60 Watt equivalent
- 800 Lumens
- 120 Volts
- 25,000 Hour Lifetime
- Bridge measures 3.5" in diameter x 1" H
- Bridge can be wall mounted or placed on desktop
- Bridge measures 4" Diameter, 1" tall
- Operational temperature 32-104°F
- Connect Philips Hue to your wearables such as Fitbit and Jawbone through IFTTT to gradually turn on the light when you start to wake up, or when you’ve reached your sleep goal for the night
- Compatible products include Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control, Apple Home Kit, Nest, and SmartThings (hub required)
- Two White Ambiance LED light bulbs
- Wireless Dimmer
- Power Adapter
- 2m Ethernet network cable
The White Ambiance lighting provides a much needed boost when I wake up in the mornings and helps me wind down in the evenings.
The White Ambiance lighting provides a much needed boost when I wake up in the mornings and helps me wind down in the evenings. Also being able to put them on schedules is immensely helpful. I never have to wonder if my lights are on, and I can even check their status remotely and turn them off if I need to.