$249.00 Free 2-day Shipping!
Based on your behaviors, Nest creates a custom schedule for your HVAC system that can automatically help save on energy bills. The key difference between the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Nest Thermostat E is the metal polished finish. With the Nest app, you can control a number of non-Nest compatible devices - see product integration section below.
Just turn it up and down. The Nest Learning Thermostat learns the temperatures you like and creates a custom schedule for your home.
Nest automatically turns itself down after you leave. You can control it from anywhere using your phone, tablet, or laptop.
Look for the Nest Leaf to signal you are saving energy. With Energy History and Home Report, you can see how much energy you use and why.
With Nest Sense, the Nest Thermostat learns things like how long it takes to heat your home, how drafty it is, how it is affected by the outdoor weather and much much more. It also learns about your heating or cooling system and how to make it even more efficient. So while you turn up the thermostat or turn it down, Nest Sense algorithms are figuring out a thousand things in the background, redefining what a thermostat can do.
- Auto-Schedule. No more programming. The Nest Thermostat learns from you and programs itself.
- Auto-Away. Don't heat or cool an empty home. Auto-Away adjusts the temperature after you leave.
- Remote control. With the Nest app, you can change the temperature, check Energy History and get an alert if your home is too hot or cold.
- Energy History. Know more, save more. Check your Energy History to see how much energy you use and why.
- Fast setup & installation. Most people install the Nest Thermostat in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
- Works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Measures 3.3" x 3.3" x 1.21"
- 1 lb.
- Optional trim plate
- Mounting screws and labels
- Nest screwdriver
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card